Evolution-Pkz Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution-Pkz Reborn

Evolution-Pkz Reborn. Real Pking begins here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

demotion complaint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
takoda

takoda

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello DAN! i was demoted for muting someone for spamming my pms and on pub chat calling me baby.. so i muted him.. hmmm wierd but oh well.. not worried about it. wish we coulda talked about it before you demoted me. i have keagan and saintsftw333 which hates my guts that whoever it was did this.. i dont even remember his name.. and i could care less.. but anyways. have fun on your server..

reply back when u have proof i abused my powers please Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
casper

casper

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

you quit the server because your demoted now ? this is lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
just talk to dan what really happens.....
Back to top Go down
Musicmasta
Admin

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

demotion complaint Heress10
This is a picture of a part of your command log. As you can see in the box it shows that you muted casper without permission, yeah I know what's going on with the server I stay updated I have logs for everything. If you want to complain some more go right ahead, no one is stopping you. You asked for proof you abused your position and I provided it to you. You had no right to mute him for calling you "baby" it was not flaming you, nor was it offensive in any sence. You could have added him to your ignore list and continued on your day. But you know I could just be lying and made some random file and not do anything for the server like bear claims? Whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
https://evopkz.forumotion.com
takoda

takoda

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm

now read chat logs.. and private messages please:)

and it was only for 2 minutes.. btw..Razz oh well..
Back to top Go down
keagan

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Musicmasta wrote:
demotion complaint Heress10
This is a picture of a part of your command log. As you can see in the box it shows that you muted casper without permission, yeah I know what's going on with the server I stay updated I have logs for everything. If you want to complain some more go right ahead, no one is stopping you. You asked for proof you abused your position and I provided it to you. You had no right to mute him for calling you "baby" it was not flaming you, nor was it offensive in any sence. You could have added him to your ignore list and continued on your day. But you know I could just be lying and made some random file and not do anything for the server like bear claims? Whatever floats your boat.

"Dear "casper" im hoping your reading this Wink"

Dan i know There's no "chat logs" on your source, i dont have them eather on mine. all you can do i judge by people ::yell'ing ,

im telling you takoda didnt do anything but what she was suppost to...

-------------------
casper called her babe, She sayd dont call me that.
casper called her again, i sayd HEY no one calles her babe but me! (check my logs for that)
caper called her it again, she muted him for about 30 seconds as a warning after she sayd she would.
casper called her baby again... she mutes him for about uhm? 5 mintues? i say alright i think hes had his punishment... so she unmutes him.

Now casper lies To your FACE saying he only sayd it once...
THAT IS UTTER BULLSHIT.. Takoda's one of the most trustworth and faitfull people i know. and she wouldnt lie to you, Neather would i.
Im not saying to give takoda her promotion back, but im not saying not to. Its your decision but i recommend it since she didnt do nothing she wasnt suppost to...

I couldnt care less if your mad at me now, Since I have my Own problem's with players who lie to me.
*A choo CASPER!*
------------------------------------------------------------
With lots of love <3 keagan007---

Thank's for your time..we can talk on msn...

Last edited by keagan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
casper

casper

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm

keagan wrote:
THAT IS UTTER BULLSHIT.. Takoda's one of the most trustworth and faitfull people i know. and she wouldnt lie to you, Neather would i.

why are you saying that i lie to dan ?!?!? affraid lol!
i never lied to dan..........and dan demoted her by hisself i didnt said anything to him like demote her please because she muted me ? i never did something like this......
all in all you are writing things they are not true.
Back to top Go down
keagan

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:26 pm

casper wrote:
I lie to dan affraid lol!

I can quote thing too to make them sound bad Wink

Dont think were done yet.

Im done talking until i get my lawer.
Back to top Go down
casper

casper

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Do what you want because I didnt lied to dan so i am not interested about things your talking.

Last edited by casper on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
keagan

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 pm

casper wrote:
Do what you want because I did nothing so i am not interested about things your talking.

Read previous post.
Back to top Go down
casper

casper

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:42 pm

what do u want from me.....?
i never said to dan demote here or other things like this......so what do you want from me?
i dont really know what you want from me ? tell me please what do you want from me....
Back to top Go down
keagan

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

casper wrote:
what do u want from me.....?
i never said to dan demote here or other things like this......so what do you want from me?
i dont really know what you want from me ? tell me please what do you want from me....

Acually i want you to apoligize to Everyone you lied too, Including me, Takoda And last but not least Dan

Dont Deny it or say you didnt im sure if i went on that server and i asked people theyed say u deserved it and you did Piss off takoda.
Back to top Go down
Musicmasta
Admin

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:07 am

keagan wrote:

Dan i know There's no "chat logs" on your source, i dont have them eather on mine. all you can do i judge by people ::yell'ing ,

-------------------
casper called her again, i sayd HEY no one calles her babe but me! (check my logs for that)
caper called her it again, she muted him for about 30 seconds as a warning after she sayd she would.
casper called her baby again... she mutes him for about uhm? 5 mintues? i say alright i think hes had his punishment... so she unmutes him.

Im not saying to give takoda her promotion back, but im not saying not to. Its your decision but i recommend it since she didnt do nothing she wasnt suppost to...

I couldnt care less if your mad at me now, Since I have my Own problem's with players who lie to me.
*A choo CASPER!*

Keagan fuck out of here, don't compare your fucking source to mine, if your going to come on my forum's and act like your superior to anybody your sadly mistaken and you better leave now, I have to prove nothing to you even though I actually provided proof, and that's because I was being nice, you can't compare your server to mine because you ask me for help, seeing as you and about 50 other people per day ask me for help each day i'm pretty sure I know quite a bit more about java then you and i'm pretty sure if I can create a webclient then I know how to declare a simple method using the java bufferedwriter and filewriter methods to create a new method which creates a file in my data files to record chat logs, and command logs, it's not a right for takodaes to be a server moderator it's a privilege if you two stupid fuck's can't get that through your head I suggest you leave now.
Oh and here's your proof that I have command logs of takodaes threatening to mute him for calling her baby, which muting for such a reason is abuse sorry to tell you.
P.S. Hey look isn't that your name I see in here keagan so technically you're a witness, but of course casper is lying to my face right? quite a bit of irony i'll say seeing as you and takodaes are lying straight to my face, but yeah, you two go back to having fun with your cyber sex, and I never said he only said baby once, if you're going to rage and mute someone for calling you baby your no where near qualified to be a staff member untill you mature.
demotion complaint Nochat11
Back to top Go down
keagan

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 am

Musicmasta wrote:
keagan wrote:

-------------------

*A choo CASPER!*

Keagan fuck out of here, don't compare your fucking source to mine, demotion complaint Nochat11

2 Thing's,
1.) Notice how she say's stop randomly? well maybe cuz she was right and he was spaming her private chat.
2.) "don't Comparre your fucking source to mine", Why not? What do you get for donation's?, Who reguarly plays your server?, Who's never online to help there players/is always "busy"?

Good day,
I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Musicmasta
Admin

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

keagan wrote:

2 Thing's,
1.) Notice how she say's stop randomly? well maybe cuz she was right and he was spaming her private chat.
2.) "don't Comparre your fucking source to mine", Why not? What do you get for donation's?, Who reguarly plays your server?, Who's never online to help there players/is always "busy"?

Good day,
I rest my case.
You can't compare your source to mine seeing as your source is a fucking leech of a source I made. So suck my dick kid. If she's going to rage about someone calling her baby she obviously needs to grow up, it has nothing to do with you keagan, so gtfo faggot.
Back to top Go down
takoda

takoda

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

alright its done and over i was demoted. its perfectly fine. i got nothing against you dan.. i just want the pm logs now... please.. i probably shoulda took a pic.. and sent it.. but your never on msn anymre... so i couldnt send it. and i didnt know if u were going to be on to answer to my email fast enough.. anyways. keag and dan stop fighting over this.. its between me and dan

thanks keagan for getting my back.Razz
and thanks dan for attempting to get the full proof of me "abusing"

have a great and wonderful day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

demotion complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: demotion complaint   demotion complaint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demotion complaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Pkz Reborn :: Everything Evolution-Pkz :: Complaint's-