Evolution-Pkz Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution-Pkz Reborn

Evolution-Pkz Reborn. Real Pking begins here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to a good video advertisement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Musicmasta
Admin

Guide to a good video advertisement. Empty
PostSubject: Guide to a good video advertisement.   Guide to a good video advertisement. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok, let's get to the point.

Firstly, Don't just record a video and throw it on youtube or it will look like shit. Add some music, edit it add some colours Very Happy. In the video show the area's of the server, how to get pvp item's, tell some information of the server, like what you know so far about future update's, show the NPC's we have to offer, and then from there shove whatever you want in it. Very Happy
What you don't want to do:
Don't show the specials of PVP shop item's because there on all 508/525's you can show chaotic maul if you'd like and the chaotic rapier, crossbow, and longsword are coming soon.
Don't show skillcape's because you can see them almost anywhere now :\.
In the description add a list of the thing's there are to do on the server, also include links to reach the server such as the webclient link, desktop client link, and forum's link. I'll update this later made this post in like 5 minutes so i'll make it more descriptive later and give examples. You can make a pvp video just include website links. Very Happy and uhh heres a video I made awhile ago before I shut down the server.

If you have any idea's you believe would be helpful for making a video make a reply and i'll add your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://evopkz.forumotion.com

Guide to a good video advertisement.
Page 1 of 1